Sunday, June 30, 2013
1. TOOLS - the important tools for building a sand castle, on the beach on Assateague Island, Maryland!
2. MOVEMENT - a heron taking flight on one of the wetlands on Indian River Bay in Bethany Beach, Delaware.
3. SWEET - mmm, what is better than salt water taffy?
4. DOTS - colorful umbrellas appear like dots on the shore in Bethany Beach, Delaware.
5. STRIPES - the colorful flags calling thrill-seekers along the boardwalk in Ocean City, Maryland.
Memories of a vacation on the Delmarva Peninsula!
Visit here to see more photos!
Friday, June 28, 2013
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Monday, June 24, 2013
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Five Random Facts About Myself:
1. I have a dog that is 15 and 1/2 years old! He was part of a kindergarten show-n-tell, and two co-workers also took a puppy home.
2. I have never traveled outside of the U.S. Well, except for Canada!
3. I actually read "Gone With The Wind" - more than once!
4. My father played semi-professional baseball in the 1940s.
5. I really, really love Burger King Peach Iced Tea. It's a good thing the closest one is 20 miles away!