Saturday, June 22, 2013

Just for Fun - Five Random Facts About Myself


Five Random Facts About Myself:

1. I have a dog that is 15 and 1/2 years old! He was part of a kindergarten show-n-tell, and two co-workers also took a puppy home.

2. I have never traveled outside of the U.S. Well, except for Canada!

3. I actually read "Gone With The Wind" - more than once!

4. My father played semi-professional baseball in the 1940s.

5. I really, really love Burger King Peach Iced Tea. It's a good thing the closest one is 20 miles away!


7 comments:

Lynn said...

Professional baseball, he must have had some great b/b stories.
A Fun Five...

Lynn said...

I enjoyed your random five-I'd write more but my comments are being refused

Nancy said...

Well I love your 5 facts Donna!

My dad played soccer and baseball when he was in the Army (1940s also).

Thanks so much for joining in. xo

Barb said...

I liked getting to know you through you facts! The dog has grown up with your family.

Fran said...

Some interesting facts. I too have an aging pet. My cat is seventeen and we love her dearly.

Barb said...

Also, just wanted to tell you that I graduated from Bloomsburg in 1966 - the Stone Age!

Donna Williams said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting! It's amazing, Barb, how small the world really is, isn't it?