Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Troy Town Cruisers 8/7/2012






The Troy Town Cruisers welcome all cars from 5-8 in the First Citizens Bank parking lot in the center of town. This evening saw about 71 cars, give or take a few! There were old cars, trucks, a lot of mustangs, and a few brand-spanking new vehicles! This was my first time taking pictures of cars, and one thing I learned is how hard it is! Between the sun blazing, to setting quickly, it was difficult to get a well-exposed shot. The people were friendly, and some thought I was taking pictures for some big car magazine! I had to explain my rookie status with this type of photography, and assure them that the photos were really just for me!

I have to admit, the aqua car is my favorite! I really wanted to climb in and sit on those aqua and white seats! It was so much fun to photograph these cars, and now that I have a taste of it, I surely want to try again!

You can view more photos on my google + site.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love old cars--and they are so fun to photograph!